We aim to achieve the highest quality in a healthy and safe working environment in all our activities. Our Quality & OHS Policy, specifically devised to achieve this goal, will be realized as follows.
- To ensure that all our personnel are fully aware that the priority is " Safety of Life" in all our activities.
- To continuously improve processes and increase our performance with a proactive approach to health and safety.
- By following technological developments effectively; to ensure that both our personnel and our equipment adapt to these developments and to increase the quality of our service.
- To control the quality of the service provided with real parameters, to ensure continuous development and improvement by taking action where necessary.
- To implement an effective waste management policy in all our activities to offset the risk of environmental pollution.
- To ensure the effective use of natural resources.
- To comply with all standards and regulations in force in relation to EHS.